Oversized is Practical
Oversized motorized shades can be used in limitless ways.
• Outdoor patios stay cool and insect-free with the addition of oversized motorized screens.
• Outdoor balconies of any size benefit from the shading capacity of either flowing or smartly-taut motorized shades.
• Unexpected breezes can be managed
• Seasonal business can be extended
• Rain storms won’t send everyone scurrying for cover
Commercial Motorized Blinds Customization
In commercial environments customization holds the key to professional-looking results. RoseSun thrives on these kinds of challenges. We can help you achieve an end-product that is both functional and affordable.
Determining your Purpose
Because we build expressly-designed tubular motors and configure them ourselves, RoseSun is uniquely suited to specialize in customization.
It is important to understand that motorization is not limited to windows and screens. Our customization team has created motorized solutions for projects as large as domes and stained glass windows; and as small as entertainment centers.
We have modified window shades to accommodate arbors, and shutters.
What we’ve learned so far:
• Height doesn’t matter
• Width doesn’t matter
• Most often, weight can be properly disbursed
• What cannot be accomplished vertically can sometimes be accomplished horizontally, (and visa versa).
• Motors work together well when properly configured
We foresee a day when motorization will find its way into all sorts of household and commercial applications. The possibilities are only limited by our imagination, which means the potential for motorization is limitless. In other words, don’t be afraid to ask. Whatever your conception, we will likely find a practical solution.
While you’re busy conceiving your project, please be aware that:
• Fabrics, colors, and pattern choices are wide open
• Solar Screening, available in graduating UV protection, opens additional possibilities
• UV fabrics for motorized shades not only protect floors and furniture, they have multiple applications in outdoor living environments.